1. THE POWER OF AN EDUCATOR
What’s the power of an educator? To turn potential into reality. Teachers and educators have one of the most important jobs in the world. Minds can be molded and a person’s path can be redirected all because of someone’s influence. In this presentation Brandon celebrates educators and helps them take ownership of a powerful attitude to lead.
BREAK OUT SESSIONS:
1. LEADERSHIP PERSONALITIES
- Explore the various personality types and discover your leadership style.
- Learn how to detect “dark personalities” and how to respond to them.
- Share tips and strategies with other participants.
- Develop effective communication to motivate and mitigate.
2. TEAM-BUILDING DANCE WORKSHOP
This workshop teaches fun and easy ballroom dance moves as a way to build morale, teamwork, and problem-solving. Choose from a variety of dances. Participants learn the skills and power of creating positive interaction, providing affirmative feedback, and leading by example. Professional instructor and keynote speaker, Brandon Lee White, has worked with everyone from children, senior citizens, and even people from the popular show, “Dancing with the Stars,” but don’t worry you won’t need star-level talent for this workshop!