1. SUPER STUDENTS (45 minutes)
Everyone loves super heroes, but students don’t know how to apply that to their lives. Super Students teaches students that you don’t need super powers to be a Super Student, just super choices. Brandon teaches how to be courageous and have character regarding bullying, leadership, and making positive/healthy choices. Lots of interaction, humor, and impact! Your entire school and even the teachers will love this presentation!
Topics Covered: Leadership, anti-bullying, character, courage, and responsibility.
2. FACING FEAR (45 minutes)
A student’s ability to face fear and develop resilience in times of crisis (personal of global) largely impacts their overall health and success in life. Facing Fear can be an in-person assembly on online presentation. Content is adjusted to age group and includes both important and fun ways of learning resilience. This presentation teaches students the following:
– Develop a positive mindset for negative circumstances.
– Build confidence through action in times of uncertainty.
– Utilize resources around you and within you to overcome.
– Learn to respond rather than react.
– Develop a plan for future adversity.
– Become a leader in times of crisis to help others.
(Workshops are recommended as a follow up to Brandon’s speech. This can be the day of or future date.)
1. Dance Workshop (45-60 minutes)
As a professional dancer, Brandon has worked with dance stars such as Corky Ballas and Peta Murgatroyd from “Dancing with the Stars.” In this workshop, students participate in easy-to-learn ballroom dancing. Teamwork, courage, etiquette, and exercise, responsibility, and discipline are all covered in this morale boosting workshop. This is the most interactive workshop you’ll find, which it why it’s called, “Let It Move!” (Up to 100 participants)
2. PERSONALITY TEST (45-60 minutes)
Have you ever wondered why you mesh with certain people and clash with others? In this presentation, Brandon Lee White, guides participants through his “Own It” personality test and helps students see themselves more clearly. Exercises and acting out real-life situations will make students laugh and help them make the most of their unique personality while effectively relating and leading others.
3. FACING FEAR WORKSHOP (45-60 minutes)
Similar to the theme of the Facing Fear speech, students apply the lessons through group discussion, team projects, and person planning. All of this is designed to help increase awareness and preparation in times of difficult and crisis.
Students learn SWING, MERENGUE, and TANGO while developing CHARACTER SKILLS!
OPTION 1: Assembly Package
- Kick-Off assembly speech helping students transition to dance.
- Group dance lesson (can divide into 2 groups)
OPTION 2: P.E. Package
- Choose one grade or multiple grades to participate during PE classes (2-4 days)
- Optional Graduation Ceremony
- Optional Graduation Certificates
OPTION 3: Weekly Package (Kansas City Area)
- One of multiple grades per week for 4-6 weeks
- Optional graduation ceremony and certificates